As the new year gets into full swing things are heating up for Xbox Game Pass. Xbox announced via Xbox wire what is coming and leaving Xbox Game Pass this January. Let’s take a look at what gamers can expect this month from the service.
Read More: Sony at CES 2023: What Was Announced
What is Coming and Leaving Xbox Game Pass: January
Coming to Game Pass This Month
- Persona 3 Portable (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 19
- Persona 4 Golden (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 19
- Monster Hunter Rise (Cloud, Console, and PC) – January 20
Already Available on Game Pass in January
- Mortal Shell: Enhanced Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Stranded Deep (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Valheim: Mistlands Biome Update (PC)
Leaving Game Pass This Month
All games will be leaving Xbox Game Pass on January 15th
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Nobody Saves The World (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Pupperazzi (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Anacrusis (Game Preview) (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- We Happy Few (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Windjammers 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Last Word on Gaming Viewpoint
Xbox Game Pass delivers for fans of RPGs this month as two Persona games are coming to the service this month. Although just six games are being added to the service in January there are some heavy hitters between two Persona games as well as Monster Hunter Rise being added to the mix.
Mortal Shell is an action RPG that will immerse gamers in heavy combat in a dark atmosphere that has a Dark Souls feel to it. Rounding out this month is the survival simulator Stranded Deep and the sandbox survival game Valheim.
Fans of RPGs are getting a belated holiday gift this month from Xbox Game Pass and have a lot of content to dig into.
Header photo credit – Xbox Game Pass