The crossover action RPG game Neptunia x SENRAN KAGURA: Ninja Wars is now available for pre-order on the Nintendo Switch and PC. The hack and slash RPG sees Neptunia and SENRAN KAGURA join forces for single-player action. Neptunia x SENRAN KAGURA was originally launched on PlayStation 4 in 2021. The pre-order is available now on the Switch eShop with a 20% discount and on Steam. A limited edition is also available for pre-order through IFI’S Online Shop.
Neptunia x SENRAN KAGURA: Ninja Wars Release Information
- Release Date:
- Nintendo Switch – April 19 (NA), April 22 (Europe)
- Steam – May 11
- PS4 – Oct. 26, 2021 (NA), Oct. 29, 2021 (Europe)
- Release format:
- Nintendo Switch, PS4 – Physical, Digital
- Steam – Digital
Neptunia x SENRAN KAGURA: Ninja Wars Key Features:
- When 2 Become 1 – The two warring nations from the Neptunia and SENRAN KAGURA series have now joined forces in one action-packed RPG! Choose from 10 possible characters, including two new characters: Yuuki and Goh, and pick two characters to set forth on your adventure. Both the Steam and Nintendo Switch versions now add a new difficulty setting option, as well as the Alternate Costume DLC!
- The Art of the Ninja – Each character possesses a unique set of skills, known as Ninja Art Skills. Chain your Ninja Art Skills to leave your enemies in the dust. Ninjas and shinobi are also equipped with projectiles that can inflict physical damage or temporary status ailments to slow down foes.
- Stay Stylin’ with Spirit Gems – Collect Spirit Gems for helpful stat boosts! Legend says arranging them in certain combinations can add even bigger boosts…
- Are You a True Ninja Warrior? – Find your center with the Peaches & Cream Meditation mini-game to get extra stat boosts in battle. Plus, test your might with the post-game content, Yomi-Training! Expert ninjas and shinobi can play through 8 different trials, each set with difficult restrictions!
Let us know if you will be pre-ordering in the comments below!
Leave your comments in the comments section below and let us know your thoughts!
Stay tuned to Last Word on Gaming for all the latest gaming news and reviews.