Game developers Team 17 and Balancing Monkey Games have announced that Before We Leave arrives on April 5th, 2022. The Science Fiction City Building Simulator will be released for Playstation 4 and 5. Before We Leave will be available at the Playstation store with a 20% launch discount until April 19th. Other available methods of playing the new title are through Steam via the Epic Games Store, and through the Microsoft Store as part of the Xbox Game Pass. Before We Leave was originally released in 2020 with overwhelming success and its arrival on modern consoles should be met with no less fanfare.
Before We Leave Arrives April 5th For Both Playstations 4 and 5
What Should Gamers Expect From the New Sci-Fi Product?
Key features for Before We Leave include:
- Expand the Horizons: From a lowly settlement to a sprawling civilization of Peeps, players will need to traverse mountains, forests, oceans, and the depths of space to explore, build, and thrive
- Tremendous Tech: As players progress, they can research technology to better their civilization, including sailing, industry, trade, and more
- Keep the Peeps Happy: Running a settlement is no small feat; players will need to keep track of their Peeps’ happiness alongside food, resources, and pollution levels
- A Whole New World: With six unique biomes filled with resources and mysterious relics, players must utilize the land and plan their settlements accordingly in order to avoid any disaster
- Award-winning Soundtrack: Benedict Nichols (Omno, The Falconeer) and James Dean of Akau Audio compose a soundscape fit for any benevolent leader, winning ‘The Composed Segment’ Pav award for excellence in audio
Will you be picking up this exciting city builer? Make sure to chime in!
Leave your comments in the comments section below and let us know your thoughts!
Stay tuned to Last Word on Gaming for all the latest gaming news and reviews.