Prepare to Be Punished as Thymesia Gets PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S
Thymesia is set in what is described as a hauntingly beautiful world and follows the half-human, half raven Corvus as he tries to find his lost memories so that he can save himself and his kingdom from destruction. The place he once he called is home is slipping away from him.
As Corvus you will have the ability to steal enemies’ plague weapons and use them yourself but be warned this is a game that has a punishing combat system so you will not be in for an easy ride. The key to this game is that if you find your memories you can save the kingdom.
Thymesia Key Features:
- Weaponising diseases: As Corvus, players can seize diseases from enemies and wield them as deadly weapons
- Engaging combat: Players will need to use their entire arsenal to avoid death; dodging attacks and parrying at precisely the right time will be instrumental to survival
- A dark and deadly world: With a sinister and gloomy backdrop, Thymesia oozes character through its environments and setting
- Unforgiving enemies: Corrupted by the plague, and mutated into monsters, the enemies are twisted and incredibly hostile, challenging players at every turn
- Replayability: The ability to customise Corvus and try different builds, coupled with the multiple different endings available, means no two playthroughs are ever the same.