GungHo Online Entertainment (GOE) today revealed PUZZLE & DRAGONS Nintendo Switch Edition, set to release on February 19, 2022. Built from the ground up for the Nintendo Switch, the hit mobile title evolves into an experience enjoyed with friends, including various new game modes, a custom dungeon maker, achievements, and avatars. Fans can now pre-order PUZZLE & DRAGONS Nintendo Switch Edition on the Nintendo eShop for $4.37 USD, with additional optional in-app purchases.
Multiplayer and Dungeon Maker With PUZZLE & DRAGONS For Nintendo Switch
Multiple Ways to Play
GOE brings back everything that fans loved about the beloved blockbuster puzzle RPG, now with more game modes to enjoy with friends, including:
- Quest Mode: Experience a single-player adventure through 16 dungeons spanning 75 floors, or form a party and join forces with up to four players in couch co-op.
- PvP Mode: Compete for the high score with up to eight players in three kinds of matches:
- World Match: Challenge random opponents from around the world.
- Friend Match: Create an online lobby to face off against friends.
- Computer Match: Practice offline against NPCs.
- Custom Mode: Create, play, and share
It wouldn’t be Puzzle & Dragons without achievement goals that come with big rewards. The more you play, the more you can earn avatars by pulling them from one of four Egg Machines:
- Standard Egg Machine
- Heroine Egg Machine
- Godfest Egg Machine
- Dragons & Dragonbound Egg Machine
New avatars can be collected from an additional three Egg Machines available as DLC on the Nintendo eShop. Each avatar comes with a bonus item that includes either a new Team, Awakening Badge, Additional Song, or Cosmetic Skin.
On the Nintendo Switch, fans will get to play Puzzle & Dragons like never before in either TV mode, tabletop mode, or handheld mode. A Nintendo Switch Online subscription will be required for online multiplayer and custom dungeon sharing/downloading.
Leave your comments in the comments section below and let us know your thoughts!
Stay tuned to Last Word on Gaming for all the latest gaming news and reviews.