Today, publisher Gameforge and developers Wangyuan Shengtang & Aurogon offer players a glimpse of the first three of the five new dungeons — as well as a sneak peek at the next new raid — that players will encounter in Update 2.0: The Firestone Legacy, the massive expansion coming soon to their stunning MMORPG Swords of Legends Online!
The Firestone Legacy Coming Soon to MMORPG Swords of Legends
In the dungeons of The Firestone Legacy, players will engage in thrilling combat, overcome intense trials, and uncover even more of the rich lore of Swords of Legends Online. Each dungeon can host five to ten players and will feature multiple difficulty levels, meaning even those who have reached the level cap will be challenged. Players that want the very best loot must step up to the challenge and prove they are worthy of “Legendary” status!
Here’s a look at the first three dungeons players will soon bravely conquer:
The Firestone Grave of Dreams
The entrance to the ancestral tomb of the Firestone clan is hidden deep within Changhe Mountain. Its labyrinthian structure is full of traps to prevent thieves and evildoers from disturbing the ancestors’ slumber. At the tomb’s deepest point lies the Xiefang Crypt, which holds the secrets to the Firestone clan’s power. But be warned: if the Xiefang Crypt is disturbed, all inside the tomb will perish!
Bosses of The Firestone Grave of Dreams:
- Firestarter Grave Guardian — Once the most loyal guardians of the tomb, these beings were crafted from hard firestone. Their souls were warped in endless darkness after the traps of the tomb were triggered, making them even more dangerous.
- Stone-Faced Divine General — A stone colossus created by the ancestors of the Firestone clan. Thanks to the Soulforce present in the firestone, it hasn’t lost a bit of its strength even after a thousand years.
- Xiefang Colossus — Protective spirits made from the remains of hard firestones, the Xiefang Colossi are driven by one thing: protecting the tomb from outsiders at all costs.
- Jiang Kanhua — A Palace Master driven mad after being sealed away in the depths of the tomb. When Haocang and Zhong Wuchi forced him to reveal the secrets of the Firestone clan, he activated the Xiefang Crypt in an attempt to defeat them, but in vain.
The Rotting Grotto was once a settlement of the jiachong. When Zhong Wuchi tried to stimulate the Dragonvein in the Changfu Garden, his forge unexpectedly exploded, opening a rift connecting the forge and the grotto. The explosion resulted in huge amounts of negative qi infecting the grotto, mutating the jiachong that reside there. The area has been plunged into chaos ever since.
Bosses of Rotting Grotto
Gold-melting Spider Demon — Once a relatively weak member of the jiachong, he and his companion were mutated by the negative qi caused by the explosion. When the latter was killed by the other jiachong, he was driven into an uncontrollable rage, wildly attacking anyone and anything which came near.
- Obsidian Giant Mosquito — A former sword fighter of the jiachong who resembles a giant mosquito. The negative qi caused him to become very aggressive, and made his swordsmanship more powerful and unpredictable.
- Demonic Dung Beetle — A jiachong who lived under the earth for a long time and spurned all contact with the outside world. Although he loved good food and was very sociable, he was often misunderstood. The shock of the negative qi led him to come to the surface to see what had happened, and deal with those who would disturb his solitude.
- Yao’an — Originally a student of the Pavilion of the Broken Sword, he fled the school out of love for Li Xiaotang. He oversaw her warriors and took over control of the forge, up until the explosion. It is unknown how the negative qi has affected him.
Heavenly Gate Labyrinth
Xiongxin, master of Langquan, established this formation to prevent others from invading. After Zhong Wuchi destroyed the labyrinth with the Unnamed Sword, he breached its core and the power of the five elements contained within fell into chaos. The portals that conceal the path through the labyrinth have been damaged over time and must be repaired in order to escape.
Bosses of Heavenly Gate Labyrinth:
- Elemental Guardian — These are the guards Xiongxin positioned here when setting up the formation. After a thousand years, only a few remain, dedicated to eliminating any invaders. They bear the power of the five elements, making them extremely dangerous.
- Langren Hatemonger — One of Meijia’s finest warriors, he demanded a Demonsword of his own. Zhong Wuchi granted his wish and forged one for him. The sword can absorb the power of the five elements; and the longer he fights, the stronger the sword becomes.
- Yin Xiangtian — Yin Xiangtian is a skilled Berserker who has grown exponentially stronger since his mutation. His jug is now filled with a poisonous wine imbued with dark qi.
- Cloudweaving Spider Ghost — Once a normal spider in the Dreamworld, he has grown much more savage in order to be able to survive the ancient destruction and thousands of years of life. His spiderwebs are strong and insidious, and he can summon small spiders to help him conquer foes.
Sneak Peek at the First Raid of Update 2.0:
The long bridge that connects the Heavenly Gate Labyrinth to Langquan is truly magnificent, like the sparkling lights of the firmament. The long history of war between demons and immortals has led to it being broken and rebuilt countless times, and those with ill intent continue in their attempts to traverse it into the immortal realm to this day.
The Langquan Bridge is protected by many powerful foes, including mysterious guards and armies of monsters who should not be underestimated. Many have tried and failed to cross the bridge and breach the border wall of Langquan. Will you succeed where so many others failed?
Leave your comments in the comments section below and let us know your thoughts!
Stay tuned to Last Word on Gaming for all the latest gaming news and reviews.