NACON and Crea-ture Studios have on February 7th presented a new Session trailer, incorporating the best clips produced using the in-game tool and submitted by the community. Session is currently available for Early Access on Steam and through the Xbox Game Preview programme.
Session Presents New Community Made Trailer
It’s All About Community
Following a month-long competition open to the entire community, NACON and Crea-ture Studio selected 7 of the most impressive videos, in which each participant performed and recorded perfect skateboard tricks. The in-game tool, which is unique in the genre, lets the player film stunts, add filters, add a fisheye effect and edit directly in the game. And as the playing area in Session is incredibly vast and realistic, skaters have a great time.
Players are invited to dive into the genuine 1990s skateboarding way of life, when each stretch of pavement and each stairway was a great location for your favourite stunt. The game’s ultra-realistic physics bring the sensations of skateboarding to life, and the studio has even integrated ground-breaking gameplay, a first in a skateboarding game: the “True Stance Stick“, where each foot is independently managed using the two sticks. With a learning curve that is just as demanding as in real life, players have to practise how to control their board and pull off all the different stunts available in the game, from the simplest to the most complicated. The integrated editing tool lets each player immortalise their greatest achievements on video.
Now players can find the following in the game:
- All the genuine skateboarding sensations: realism, immersion and difficulty just like when you first learn to skate… enough to delight skateboard fans.
- Innovative gameplay: With the dual stick controls, each stick represents one of your feet. You have to think about each movement so you can manage and transfer your weight just like in real life.
- Official content that will continue to be extended: currently, 4 pro skaters are available, and the game integrates iconic clothing and skateboard brands that are genuine references for all skateboarders
- Legendary locations selected by the game’s creators: Black Hubbas (New York), Brooklyn Banks (New York), at a 1:1 scale.
- An ultra-comprehensive video tool: because you need video to prove you’ve pulled off a perfect stunt, the game has an integrated video editor that includes different filters, several types of cameras, and lots more options that you can explore in-game.
Leave your comments in the comments section below and let us know your thoughts!
Stay tuned to Last Word on Gaming for all the latest gaming news and reviews.