April 12th Release for Action Platformer B.I.O.T.A.on Steam and GOG
The game mixes the charm of retro games (including two-pixel breathing animations) with the modern-day convenience of full controller support, saving anywhere, and even customizing the visuals with 54 swappable color palettes, so it can resemble what you feel is truly retro.
- 54 unique 4-color palettes to swap
- 8 playable characters to unlock and upgrade
- Story campaign with two endings
- Arcade levels where you control a submarine, destroy enemies in a powerful mech and chase starships in outer space
- Additional time trials and target shooting game modes
- Retro fun with modern-day convenience
- Energizing chiptune-synthwave soundtrack
Stay tuned to Last Word on Gaming for all your video gaming content.