2D metroidvania action-platformer B.I.O.T.A. will be released on Steam and GOG on 12 April 2022.
April 12th Release for Action Platformer B.I.O.T.A.on Steam and GOG
The game mixes the charm of retro games (including two-pixel breathing animations) with the modern-day convenience of full controller support, saving anywhere, and even customizing the visuals with 54 swappable color palettes, so it can resemble what you feel is truly retro.
We recommend itto everyone who enjoys the retro vibe of 8-bit consoles and the first PCs from the early 90s’.
- 54 unique 4-color palettes to swap
- 8 playable characters to unlock and upgrade
- Story campaign with two endings
- Arcade levels where you control a submarine, destroy enemies in a powerful mech and chase starships in outer space
- Additional time trials and target shooting game modes
- Retro fun with modern-day convenience
- Energizing chiptune-synthwave soundtrack
Stay tuned to Last Word on Gaming for all your video gaming content.
Love the retro pixel look of this game.
I love retro and this looks great. Can’t wait to try it out.