Publisher Wired Productions and developer Luminawesome Games Ltd., today announce that vibrant puzzle platformer Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles will now launch on 21 Aprilfor Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, with Lumote also heading to Google Stadia in the not too distant future. The additional development time allows for final polishing ensuring the game is super squishy and extra bioluminescent at launch.
April 21st Release Date Confirmed for Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles
Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles sees players squish, bop and bounce through the Great Depths – an underwater world filled with Motes; bioluminescent creatures who spend their lives deep in the Bioverse, living on the rhythms of an electronica soundscape. The game expands upon the early access PC game, Lumote – delivering a complete version of the critically acclaimed release, featuring additional story, a whole new game world and a new level of challenges, puzzles, and collectibles.
- Seafoam Moocher Squish, bop, and bounce through the world around you. Lumote is extremely curious, highly inquisitive, and adorable!
- That’s one big world! The world of Lumote is a single massive environment with numerous puzzles separated into towers. Each tower marks your mastery of a specific Mote and unlocks a new set of puzzles to explore.
- Solve intricate puzzles Set in a 3D puzzle adventure, clever and logical level design ease players in whilst increasing the complexity with each Mote you meet.
- Gorgeous sounds A stunning score accompanies you, deep and trance-like that will take you on a majestical electronica soundscape journey.
- Luminated game engine Using the original rEngine, Lumote’s puzzles are all interconnected, and you can seamlessly go from one puzzle to the next as you progress.
- Once you complete your first playthrough, switch roles and continue into a whole new world as Mastermote!
Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles limited physical edition is available to pre-order via the Wired Productions Store. The Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 versions includes a double-sided folded poster, reverse inlay, a unique set of stickers featuring the bioluminescent hero, plus a digital download for the Lumote EP, and if that wasn’t enough, instructions to crochet your very own Lumote. The physical release will be available on PlayStation 4 for €19.99 / $19.99 / £15.99 and Nintendo Switch €29.99 / $29.99 / £24.99.
The Double Vinyl soundtrack for Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles is available to pre-order now from the Wired Productions store for £35 / $45.
Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles launches 21 April 2022 Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One with a Google Stadia release to follow in 2022.
Leave your comments below and let us know your thoughts!
Stay tuned to Last Word on Gaming for all the latest gaming news and reviews.