Buckshot Roulette Items Guide

Published on:

This Buckshot Roulette Items guide will list out the available items and discuss what they do in recently released Buckshot Roulette. The game has launched on Steam to positive feedback for its dark-tone and horror gameplay.

Read More: Buckshot Roulette Double or Nothing Guide

*Note: The content in this article is accurate as of the time of writing and does not account for any future updates to the game*

Buckshot Roulette Items Walkthrough

Normal Mode

Magnifying Glass – Allows you to see what’s in the clip of the gun, which could make the difference in Russian Roulette

Handcuffs – Makes the opponent skip a turn

Beer – Ejects the next shell from the chamber

Cigarette Pack – Heal one charge

Handsaw – Deals two damage

Double or Nothing Mode Exclusive

Burner Phone – Provides confirmation of a random shell in the chamber

Expired medicine – 40% chance of regaining two charges but a 60% chance of losing one.

Adrenaline – Steal one of your opponent’s items and use it immediately

Inverter – Flips the state of the current shot, meaning a live round becomes a blank or a blank becomes a live round

Read More: Preparing Yourself For The California Wastelands as Amazon Prime’s Fallout Premieres April 11

That is all for this Buckshot Roulette Items guide. Did we omit anything? Is there any other Buckshot Roulette content you’d like to see? Be sure to chime in and let us know.

Read More: Pixel Gun 3D Codes Guide

Check out the rest of our tips & guides to find our other builds and tips for games across all genres including NBA 2K, MLB: The Show, Smalland: Survive the Wilds, Demonologist, Football Manager, and a lot more.

Stay tuned to Last Word on Gaming for all the latest gaming news and reviews You can always count on LWOG to be on top of the major news in the gaming world, as well as to provide you with analysis, previews, videos, interviews, and editorials on the world of video games.


0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Alex Richards, Site Manager
Alex Richards, Site Manager
A wrestling fan since the age of 3 and a gamer since even earlier Alex Richards brings lifelong experience and passion for both mediums to his writing. He aims to cover the Joshi wrestling scene and Irish wrestling scene better than anyone else and loves to analyze sales charts over at Last Word On Gaming
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x