Persona 3 Reload, like other titles in the persona series, places a heavy emphasis on the personal relationships created by the main character. One of the first you’ll come across in P3 is the Chariot Arcana represented by track runner Kazuchi Miyamoto. In this Kazuchia Miyamoto answers guide, I will detail what responses to give during dialogue to level up this link as quickly as possible.
All Persona 3 Reload Guides: Persona 3 Reload Guides & Tips
Kazuchi Miyamoto Answers for Persona 3 Reload
To maximise each answer be sure to hang out with Kazuchi when you have a Priestess persona equipped. This will add an extra point to good answers.
- I Might’ve overdone it a bit: Toughen Up!
- My anaemia’s acting up: Are you going to be okay?
- But the pain won’t stop: Will it heal?
- So there was nothing I could do: That really sucks.
- I keep running into you at the weirdest times: Back from the hospital?
- Stand Up?!: Take my shoulder
- So I have to practice: Show some guts, man!
- Number one athlete in Japan: Why go so far?
- So I can make it to nationals!: What about your knee?
- I just think he can tell something’s up: How’s your knee?
- I won’t be able to keep my promise to my nephew!: You have to get tougher!
- You must know what’s going on: …..
- Lugging all this dead weight around: I don’t mind at all.
- I’m going to have surgery to fix my knee: What about the big meet?
That is all for this Persona 3 Reload Kazuchi Miyamoto answers guide. Did we omit anything? Is there any other Persona 3 Reload content you’d like to see? Be sure to chime in and let us know.
Check out the rest of our tips & guides to find our other builds and tips for games across all genres including NBA 2K, MLB: The Show, Smalland: Survive the Wilds, Demonologist, mobile games, indie hits, Football Manager, and much more.
Stay tuned to Last Word on Gaming for all the latest gaming news and reviews You can always count on LWOG to be on top of the major news in the gaming world, as well as to provide you with analysis, previews, videos, interviews, and editorials on the world of video games.