Persona 3 Reload, like other titles in the persona series, places a heavy emphasis on the personal relationships created by the main character. One of the first you’ll come across in P3 is the Priestess Arcana represented by fellow SEES member Fuuka Yamagishi. In this Fuuka Yamagishi answers guide, I will detail what responses to give during dialogue to level up this link as quickly as possible.
All Persona 3 Reload Guides: Persona 3 Reload Guides & Tips
Fuuka Yamagishi Answers for Persona 3 Reload
To maximise each answer be sure to hang out with Fuuka when you have a Priestess persona equipped. This will add an extra point to good answers.
- What do you think?: Sure
- Can I count on you to help?: Sure thing
- How do you do it?: Just a dash or two
- All I’m doing is being negative: Just take it slow
- Any other redeeming qualities: You’re a hard worker
- It’s not a very feminine hobby: That’s not true
- How is it: You did a great job
- Made it this far without you: I’m glad I could help
- Who was going to eat them: Can you make me more sometime
- So can I count on you: Of course
- I want to make myself a useful member of the team: That’s the spirit
- Threatened to show my parents: That’s messed up
- I want to be with you: I want to be with you too
- I don’t think I’ll be confused anymore: I’ll be by your side
That is all for this Persona 3 Reload Fuuka Yamagishi answers guide. Did we omit anything? Is there any other Persona 3 Reload content you’d like to see? Be sure to chime in and let us know.
Check out the rest of our tips & guides to find our other builds and tips for games across all genres including NBA 2K, MLB: The Show, Smalland: Survive the Wilds, Demonologist, mobile games, indie hits, Football Manager, and much more.
Stay tuned to Last Word on Gaming for all the latest gaming news and reviews You can always count on LWOG to be on top of the major news in the gaming world, as well as to provide you with analysis, previews, videos, interviews, and editorials on the world of video games.