Brotato Lucky Build Guide

Published on:

This Brotato Lucky build guide aims to get you through an entire run using the lucky character.  Like every other archetype, this one comes with its own pros and cons that have to be worked around in order to succeed. In this guide, I will be detailing how to build on its strengths and minimise its weaknesses. Brotato can be played on Steam, mobile or Nintendo Switch.

Read More: Brotato Builds List

*Note: The content in this article is accurate as of the time of writing and does not account for any future updates to the game*

Brotato Lucky Build

Character Type

As the name may suggest, lucky is well…lucky. This character gains 100 luck off the bat and any luck mods get an increase of 25%. In addition, there’s a big chance (75%  to be exact) that you will deal damage to a random enemy whenever you pick up some material.

To counteract these powerful boosts the character does have -60% attack speed making it fairly slow at taking enemies out directly while also having its XP Gain halved. No doubt, combatting the speed issue and the slower XP growth will be key to winning with a Brotato lucky build.


Focusing this build around the slingshot weapon is the best way to go. Get as many as you can and start levelling them up to increase the number of times they ricochet with each fire. This can help you clear out enemies at a distance to deal with your slowed-down attack speed.


Since you already have a strong luck stat there’s no issues with raising it even further to continue reaping the rewards. You should also make sure to increase ranged damage and damage% to make your slingshot more effective. If you are having trouble with enemies you can look to improve your speed but with the 60% debuff in effect, it will be a marginal gain.


If you can work on growing and killing trees to unleash even more items you’ll be made a bit stronger in this run. With your added luck you’re more likely to find great items which can turn the tide due to the lower XP Gain of the Lucky build.


Winning with this Brotato Lucky build will unlock the lucky charm item. This increases luck by 30 but reduces melee damage by 2 and ranged damage by 1.

Read More: Brotato Old Build Guide

That is all for this Brotato lucky build guide. Did we omit anything? Is there any other Brotato content you’d like to see from us? Be sure to chime in and let us know.

Read More: 

Check out the rest of our tips & guides to find our other builds and tips for games across all genres including NBA 2K, MLB: The Show, Smalland: Survive the Wilds, Demonologist, and more.

Stay tuned to Last Word on Gaming for all the latest gaming news and reviews You can always count on LWOG to be on top of the major news in the gaming world, as well as to provide you with analysis, previews, videos, interviews, and editorials on the world of video games.


0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Alex Richards, Site Manager
Alex Richards, Site Manager
A wrestling fan since the age of 3 and a gamer since even earlier Alex Richards brings lifelong experience and passion for both mediums to his writing. He aims to cover the Joshi wrestling scene and Irish wrestling scene better than anyone else and loves to analyze sales charts over at Last Word On Gaming
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x