In this Friends vs Friends characters guide I will be running through each character you can unlock in the PvP online shooter which has been receiving rave reviews over on Steam. In this guide, I will look at how to unlock each character and mention the special trait they each have.
Friends vs Friends Characters
- Moose Salto – Unlocked at Level 0. Has Double-Jump capabilities
- Duck Anderson – Unlocked at Level 0. Has healing capabilities
- DJ Newton – Unlocked at Level 0. Has Increased Accuracy capabilities
- Spike Remington – Unlocked at Level 0. Has Increased Damage capabilities
- Stevie Gull – Unlocked at Level 3. Has Custom Boira-9
- Donnie B. – Unlocked at Level 6. Has Increased Health
- Myk Raver – Unlocked at Level 9. Start with Brasshopper
- Little Lars – Unlocked at Level 12. Has Explosion Resistance capabilities
- Sable Santana – Unlocked at Level 16. Start with Katana
- Haru – Unlocked at Level 20. Has Increased Speed capabilities
As of now, these are all of the characters in the game, although more may be added in future with DLC drops and other updates.
Read More: What AEW Fight Forever Has to Get Right
Is there anything we left out of our Friends vs Friends characters guide? Is there any other FvF content you’d like to see from us? Be sure to chime in via the comments and let us know.
Read More: Super Mega Baseball 4 Legends List
Check out the rest of our tips & guides to find our other builds and tips for games across all genres including NBA 2K, MLB: The Show, Smalland: Survive the Wilds, Demonologist, and more.
Stay tuned to Last Word on Gaming for all the latest gaming news and reviews You can always count on LWOG to be on top of the major news in the gaming world, as well as to provide you with analysis, previews, videos, interviews, and editorials on the world of video games.