The December 6 Disney Dreamlight Valley update not only brought Stitch and the world of Toy Story to the game, but it also added some new festive recipes. In this article, I will be taking a look at the winter recipes added and take a look at the ingredients needed to make them.
Read More: Disney Dreamlight Valley Recipes Full List
Disney Dreamlight Valley Winter Recipes & Ingredients
These are the new winter recipes added and the ingredients needed to make them:
- Fruitcake – Wheat, Fruit x 3
- Yule Log – Wheat, Cocoa Bean, Vanilla, Cherry
- Boba Tea – Sugarcane, Milk
- Raspberry Boba Tea – Sugarcane, Milk, Raspberry
- Gooseberry Boba Tea – Sugarcane, Milk, Gooseberry
- Mint Boba Tea – Sugarcane, Milk, Mint
- Coconut Boba Tea – Sugarcane, Milk, Coconut
- Gingerbread House – Wheat, Ginger, Sugarcane, Vanilla, Eggs
- Minnie’s Gingerbread Cookies – Wheat, Ginger
- Hot Cocoa – Sugarcane, Milk, Cocoa Bean
The winter recipes added certainly fit the aesthetic of the newest update. There are quite a few festive meals in there alongside the addition of various coffees for the coffee drinkers out there. Boba tea is also a neat addition to the game.The recipes are nothing too complex but that’s to be appreciated as the scope of the game continues to grow.
Where to Find Ginger
This one may cause some players issue so let’s just look over how to acquire ginger. It can be harvested in the Forgotten Lands if that biome is unlocked, if not then you’ll need to venture into the mines as it can be found in the depths of the mines found in Sunlit Plateau. These are currently the only ways to get ginger in the game.