The final nominees for the 2022 BAFTA Games Awards have been announced. The British Academy Games Awards (BAFTA) will take place April 7th, 2022 from Elizabeth Hall in Southbank, London. Elle Osili-Wood will return to host the awards. The Awards will be live-streamed on BAFTA’s social channels, as awards for 18 categories will be given.
Final Nominees for the 2022 BAFTA Games Awards
Performer in a Leading Role
- OZIOMA AKAGHA as Julianna Blake in DEATHLOOP
- JASON E KELLEY as Colt Vahn “the Captain” in DEATHLOOP
- JENNIFER HALE as Rivet in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
- JON MCLAREN as Star-Lord/Peter Quill in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- ERIKA MORI as Alex Chen in Life is Strange: True Colors
- JANE PERRY as Selene Vassos in Returnal
Performer in a Supporting Role
- LAURA BAILEY as Polina Petrova in Call of Duty: Vanguard
- KIMBERLY BROOKS as Hollis Forsythe in Psychonauts 2
- JASON CAVALIER as Drax in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- MAGGIE ROBERTSON as Lady Dimitrescu in Resident Evil Village
- HAN SOTO as Gabe Chen in Life is Strange: True Colors
- ALEX WEINER as Rocket in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
Some titles have nominations in multiple categories as was the same with The Game Awards at the end of 2021. Returnal, It Takes Two, Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart, DEATHLOOP, Psychonauts 2, Forza Horizon 5, and Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy are all up for nominations in multiple categories.
Other titles that have been nominated for awards include; Among Us, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Apex Legends, Back 4 Blood, Call of Duty: Vanguard, Death’s Door, Disco Elysium – The Final Cut, Eastward, Far Cry 6, Fights in Tight Spaces, Fortnite, Genesis Noir, Halo Infinite, Hell Let Loose, Hitman 3, Inscryption, Kena: Bridge of Spirits, Life is Strange: True Colors, Maquette, Mario Party Superstars, No Man’s Sky, Overboard, Resident Evil Village, Sable, The Artful Escape, The Forgotten Citt, TOEM and Unpacking.
Leave your thoughts on the BAFTA Games Awards in the comments section below and let us know your thoughts!