SQUARE ENIX today revealed Voice of Cards®: The Forsaken Maiden, the latest addition to the unique Voice of Cards card-based RPG franchise, which will be available digitally for the Nintendo Switch™ system, PlayStation®4 console, and PC via Steam® on February 17, 2022. Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden is a standalone experience that both new players and fans of Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars, can enjoy, and is told entirely through the medium of cards.
Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden Unveiled by Square Enix
Players can escape to an illustrated world presented in the medium of cards with the Voice of Cards series’ second release, brought to life once again by the creative team behind the beloved NieR® and Drakengard® series, including Creative Director, YOKO TARO (Drakengard series, NieR series), Music Director, Keiichi Okabe (Drakengard 3, NieR series) and Character Designer, Kimihiko Fujisaka (Drakengard series). Set on a remote chain of islands that have been protected by the Maidens for generations, the turn-based adventure will have players follow the protagonist to save the people of the island as they face the threat of destruction. In this touching tale set in a world of melancholic beauty, players will set sail for the high seas, together with Laty, a girl who failed to become a maiden.
NieR: Automata Themed Bundle Available
- Puppet’s Costume – An additional design for Barren, Laty and Lac’s outfits**
- YoRHa® Emblem – Replaces the design on the backs of the cards with the YoRHa emblem**
- 2B Avatar – A 2B-inspired design for the player avatar, which can be used on the world map
- The Copied City Board – A Copied City-themed battle board and gem box***
- Machine Lifeform Table – A machine-lifeform-themed design for the game table**
- Resistance Jukebox – Allows you to change the BGM to music that evokes the memory of the androids who fought to the death for the sake of humanity**
- Pixel Art Set – Replace all character and enemy illustrations with pixel art**
- Automata Dice – A Pod-themed design for your dice (available in North America and Asia only) **
Leave your comments in the comments section below and let us know your thoughts!
Stay tuned to Last Word on Gaming for all the latest gaming news and reviews.