This Momodora Moonlit Farewell Achievements guide is exactly what it says on the tin, I will be detailing each of the game’s achievements and how to get it to help the achievement hunters out there complete the game. The title has released on Steam to a positive reception.
Momodora Moonlit Farewell Achievements
- Arranger -Finish the story in Arrange mode
- Adventurer – Destroy every Lunar Crystal repository in one save file, there are 30 to find
- Attuned – Obtain all 36 Sigils in one save file
- Bookworm – Obtain all 3 Grimoire in one save file
- Cat Friend – Pet many Cats
- Collector – Obtain every relic in one save file. To get all 19 you must first collect 17 and then go to the arena and earn the last two
- Comrade – Reach maximum friendship with Cereza
- Completionist – Reach 111% completion in one save. This requires getting all the collectibles before finishing the game
- Dotted – Eat every dotted berry in one save, there are a total of 24 to find
- HC – Finish the story in Hardcore mode
- Heavenly – Obtain every Heavenly Lily in one save file, there are 25 in total
- Magician – Eat each of the 7 Lun Berries in one save
- Moonlit Priestess -Earn every title
- Peacekeeper – Bring peace to Koho
- Perfectionist – Defeat every major enemy without taking damage
- Savior – Help Hazelia free every Lumen Fairy in one save. These are identified by golden shells that sparkle in the level
- Summoner – Obtain every Illusory Companion in one save. There are 12 in total.
- Swift – Eat all 5 peaches in one save
- Wanderer – Visit every space in the map in one save
Read More: Home Safety Hotline Answers
That is all for this Momodora Moonlit Farewell Achievements guide. Did we omit anything? Is there any other Momodora: Moonlit Farewell content you’d like to see? Be sure to chime in and let us know.
Read More: Turnip Boy Robs a Bank Achievement Guide
Check out the rest of our tips & guides to find our other builds and tips for games across all genres including NBA 2K, MLB: The Show, Smalland: Survive the Wilds, Demonologist, mobile games, indie hits, Football Manager, and much more.
Stay tuned to Last Word on Gaming for all the latest gaming news and reviews You can always count on LWOG to be on top of the major news in the gaming world, as well as to provide you with analysis, previews, videos, interviews, and editorials on the world of video games.